My first breath in the smoggy air of blog town. Its like being back in the tap room of my local public house at the age of 4 with a bottle of coke and a packet of seabrooke prawn cocktail crisps, intimidating but overwhelmingly intriguing. If the blog mirrors my frequent attendance to that said local establishment i should settle right in and have my blog tab to a healthy size in no time whether the content will be appealing to others that is another matter. If nothing else it keeps me out of the pub with the same old faces, the benefits of that is more bunce to spend on clothes and getting myself out of this arse end of a town and into the mixer. So here goes the content of the following will be anything that captures my attention long enough to say i like that, no magical formula it just speaks for its self
..........................RES IPSA LOQUITUR ...............................

No comments:

Post a Comment