THE RIG OUT 4

With all my eBay deliveries iv become quite friendly with my post man. Today was the end to this as he nonchalantly jumped out his van with my parcel (RIG OUT magazine) in hand but with closer inspection it's FOLDED in half.
.........................What a CUNT..............................
I'm a bit anal about my magazines but that's just barbaric! I hoard magazines away in an alarmed room guarded by a giant poodle with one ball cut off and pepped up on mescaline!

The rig out 4 is a decent mag not one to read on the train with its size being in my opinion unnecessarily big but none the less it has some amazing shots from the fellow boltonian Antony crook. Great locations some witty narrative and obviously top notch clothes. Also included just to taunt me is the Woolrich Woolen Mills trail parka in green which was a coat I massively regret not buying this summer!





No comments:

Post a Comment